We had a great turnout for our March Tercer Jueves Business Networking event this past Thursday at Sedona Taphouse Troy! It was impressive to see the business exchange among members, the warm welcome extended to new members and the excitement of those considering becoming a member. This is a great indicator that our network is expanding!
Welcome new 2018 MHCC members:
- All Packaging Solutions
- Cabresto Imports
- Diego Arteaga – Stearns Home Loans
- Farbman Group
- First Assured Quality Systems LLC
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Greg Alcala – Keller-Williams professionals (The Jason Matt team)
- Michigan Auto Law
- Patino Laboratories
- P4Q Electronics
- Sherwin Williams
- Super Insurance Group
OUR NEXT EVENT
We look forward to seeing you on April 27th for our
14th Annual MHCC Economic Forum Breakfast Sponsored by DTE Energy
To learn more about the benefits of sponsorship, please contact Eva Bórquez: 313.378.2102 | firstname.lastname@example.org
MARCH 2018 FEATURED MEMBER
The MHCC is proud to feature the accomplishments of our members and corporate members.
President of Laurie Sall & Associates
100% Hispanic & Woman Owned
Specializing in planning to help you cope with the worst things that happen in your life.
Our Focus is:
- What will happen if the bread winner in your family dies, becomes disabled or suffers a long-term care event?
- Is your business prepared if the owner or key person dies or becomes disabled?
- Does your business have enough cash on hand to keep the bank happy?
- What does your succession plan look like?
Biggest challenge: surviving and assimilating in the corporate world.
Biggest success: succeeding and assimilating in the corporate world.
SAVE THE DATE!
2018 MHCC & Affiliates Events Calendar
- April 26 – Great Lakes WBC – 34th Annual Awards Celebration, Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI
- April 27 – Annual Economic Forum Breakfast, Detroit Athletic Club, Detroit, MI
- April 28 – 17th Annual APACC Gala, MGM Grand Detroit, Detroit, MI
- May 8 – 2018 MMPC (MMSDC) “Charting the Course: Fusing Power and People”, Cobo Center, Detroit, MI
- May 17 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events*,**
- June 7 – Annual Diversity Matchmaker, The Henry, Dearborn
- July 19 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events*,**
- August 13 – Annual MHCC Golf Outing, Greystone, The Orchards and Cherry Creek, Shelby Township
- September 20 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events*,**
- December 7 – 29th Annual Fiesta Hispana Gala, MGM Grand Detroit
*Tercer Jueves dates are subject to change or cancellation. Please check mhcc.org prior to the event.
**Tercer Jueves events are sponsored by Pure Michigan Business Connect.