MHCC members and guests gathered for a lively evening of networking and fun to kick off the first Tercer Jueves Business Networking Event of 2018
The Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (MHCC) held their February 2018 Tercer Jueves signature business networking event at the Armando’s Restaurant in Mexicantown, Detroit. Members and guests enjoyed a festive atmosphere of networking, prizes and reacquainting with members and area business leaders. The event was also an opportunity for members to meet the MHCC’s new leadership team which includes:
- Executive Director – Jorge Morales
- Sales Coordinator/Program Manager – Ana Cecilia Delgado Bolton
- Office Manager/Program Manager – Laura Huber
- Event Coordinator/Program Manager – Katerina Pavlovich
- Corporate Relations Executive – Camilo Suero
- Customer Service – Bella Parker
View photos from the February 2018 Tercer Jueves Business Networking Event
FEATURED MEMBER: Dean Morales – President & CEO, Heritage and Company, Inc.
Each month, the MHCC Executive Board is proud to spotlight the accomplishments of our members and corporate members. At the recent Tercer Jueves event, we introduced this months featured member, Dean Morales, President of Heritage and Company, which is a full service landscape construction company and Certified Minority Contractor established in 1988.
OUR NEXT EVENT
We look forward to seeing you on March 22nd for our Next Tercer Jueves Business Networking Event!
2018 MHCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- March 22 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events
- SPRING – Annual Economic Forum Breakfast, MGM Grand, Detroit
- April 19 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events*, **
- May 17 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events *, **
- June 7 – Annual Diversity Matchmaker, The Henry, Dearborn
- July 19 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events *, **
- August 13 – Annual MHCC Golf Outing, Greystone, The Orchards and Cherry Creek, Shelby Township
- September 20 – Monthly Tercer Jueves Business Networking Events *, **
- December 7 – 29th Annual Fiesta Hispana Gala, MGM Grand Detroit
*Tercer Jueves dates are subject to change or cancellation. Please check mhcc.org prior to the event.
**Tercer Jueves events are sponsored by Pure Michigan Business Connect.
Your access to unique business opportunities and meaningful connections.