The Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce commemorated Hispanic Heritage Month by presenting a series of awards during its Tercer Jueves Business Networking Event on September 20, 2018 at Detroit Cristo Rey High School in Detroit, Michigan. The following individuals were awarded:
Student & Community Leadership Excellence:
- Esmeralda Hermosillo – Detroit Cristo Rey High School
Professional & Community Leadership Excellence:
- Bruno Olvera- FCA North America
- Liliana Ramirez- Ford Motor Company
- Anselmo Gallegos – General Motors
Business & Community Leadership Excellence:
- Paul Gutierrez- President & CEO at Industrial Control Repair, LLC.
Community Advocacy Excellence:
- Frank Venegas & The Venegas Family (The Ideal Group, Inc.)
Each of the nominees represent the spirit of hard work, dedication and giving back to the Hispanic Community. The MHCC extends its gratitude to the Detroit Cristo Rey High School for hosting us, to FCA, Ford and GM Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), for selecting their nominee, and to all our members, guests and sponsors for participating in our event.